9.16.2008

Four Letter Word

"D-I-E-T is a four letter word."

That being said. I don't care what method you choose to lose the weight. So far we have the South Beach Diet (SBD) and Weight Watchers (WW) Any other takers for another method?
(SBD reminds me of Beavis and Butt Head - "Pull my finger, Heh Heh!" MTV's site has some clips, I couldn't find one of them saying "Silent But Deadly", but this show still makes me laugh, such twisted humor.)

I am personally all for this natural supplement called FucoThin. My hubby took it for two months and did lose weight. He travels for work and we didn't address the other issues, but only taking this and doing nothing else he lost 8lbs.

I haven't tried this, but did the research on their website. (As long as you can over look the fact that they used the same people with different names and locations. ) IntelliTrim They will pay you $10 for every lb. you lose. The product is $40/month plus shipping. Cheaper for a 6 month supply up front. So essentially you pay them then they pay you back. One of their other supplements was recommended by a Cardiologist (browse his blog sometime) I have worked with and really respect, and all their products are pharmaceutical grade, which means what they say is in there is in there. The main ingredient is CLA which is also beneficial for Heart Disease prevention. (Ahem, Homecky).

There are many ways to lose weight. You might agree it's actually quite easy. Keeping it off is the hard part. What ever you do, be sure you can make changes that are permanent. This takes time. I hope through all this we will find those things that need changing and change them for good. Who's with me?!

2 comments:

homecky said...

Let's hear more about M's supplement - 8 lbs. on "road food" is a miracle in my book.

What do you know about Alli? 50% more weight loss sounds fabulous... but my sis used it and says the side effect is wicked (the runs) if you eat too much fat at a meal.

homecky said...

Oh, and I stroller-walked 2.5 with C today; not feeling energetic, just sweaty, thirsty and tired.

I'm sticking with my Diet Coke, thank you!